2007年8月7日火曜日

Starting The Day Any Other Way Would Be An Ignominious Way Of Starting A Day

So this morning at 8:30am I awoke in a quiet dream like state. My apartment looked as though it was filled with a thick sparkling substance, orange in color due to the rising sun and closed blinds I'm sure. It filled me with joy and comfort. However I didn't stay awake to enjoy it; I was lulled back to sleep. Later about 10:55 I rose to the soundtrack of SaGa Frontier. A new album I got yesterday.
I had a wonderful little breakfast today. Of cereal, toast and jam, and some wonderful exotic green tea! (Complements of Ms. Jade). Let me show you:
The breakfast started out with the toast getting so excited about the jam that it nearly hit the ceiling when it was done. As you can see it landed on top of the toaster. I in fact was so surprised by it I thought that I had already taken the toast out and laid it on top of the toaster. Either way it was a funny site to see in the morning. As the toast was preparing for take off I had placed my table (my drawing/painting table with a table cloth over it now). Got some cereal out and a few fig cakes for after breakfast to have with my tea. I haven't had a sit down breakfast in a long time, and I think I'll start having one every morning. Which means I have to wake up about 30 minutes before school starts. Which in theory isn't at all a bad thing, but can I do it? The tea I had was from a little shoppe here in town, a rather expensive one at that. The brand is called "Tea Forté" As you can see it comes in small silk pyramids made to sit in the bottom of your cup and steep. However, I have a deeper cup than they expected so I have to hang it from the side. Yet, great tea all the same. The one I had today was called "Green Tango"
"A green tea with mango and sweet orange finale"

It was an all around good start.

Tea Forté











1 件のコメント:

Daniel さんのコメント...

Damn, that tea is expensive. Bad-assed, tho.

Actually, I don't wake up for breakfast anymore, either. Would be nice, I think, but still. Something of a pain. Especially when I'm up so late bumming around. Great pics, btw. I love the overzealous toast ^.^