2009年1月13日火曜日

The big update!

Hey!
So I have a bit a free time and I'm gonna use it to get as much stuff updated as possible. The pictures uploaded all crazy too, so sorry about that. >_< I'll try harder next time!

Lets start with Xmas 2008

















So the holiday was long but enjoyable. If you look closely you'll see the exact moment in which I ran out of money and started buying people really strange gifts.










I didn't get my brother towels... that was mom. But i got him inflatable toast. No household is complete without inflatable toast.


Those jelly beans just happen to be the WORLDS most expensive jelly beans. (I think)










I don't know if Masa, a friend from Japan, expected gifts or not but we had some ready for him! I got him an MP3 player that has a radio and it can record the radio too! Pretty cool!



















































































If you look closely you'll see the look of terror on my sisters face and she knows that Jimi gets to take that keyboard home. LOL



I'll post later the specifics of everything or just ask me about the pictures. lol. Its a funny story how we got Jimi to get excited about socks and underwear. (he should... he has YEARS of socks, underwear, flashlights, and the occasional jar of honey to come.)

0 件のコメント: