2007年8月5日日曜日

ラボで働いた♪

Today I finally got to go out to my studio and get some work done. It was a really nice day, and heres why:

I started my day off with getting to sleep in! Which really made me feel good, because I didn't get off work the night before until 5:30am. The Sunday paper is always an adventure and right now we have all these new customers (almost 10 new every night!). Either way, I slept in and then went to lunch with Jade. We went to 'Bills Catfish... Place'. Okay, I forget what it was called but its pretty good. However, the wait staff there is very strange. Either they are always new, or they have no skill at all with managing several tables at once. It was pretty amazing the things our waitress forgot to do. But after is was all said and awkwardly done the meal was great. I had the cajun chicken (grilled) and the shrimp (fried) with a salad and mashed potatoes. Jade had the lemon pepper grilled chicken. Its a quaint little restaurant. After that I headed out to the lab.
When I arrived at the lab I was pretty shocked to see that I had beat Jade there. This being really rare I called her to make sure she was okay. Haha, its that rare that I was worried. She was okay, in fact she was doing some shopping! When she arrive at the lab she gave me a wonderful gift! I have been needing a new bag since my older one (a gift from my friend Gloria who bought it in Taiwan!) was ruined in a flood. I really like this bag mainly because it was a gift, and not just because I needed it, but because I know that Jade bought it because she knew it would make me feel better. (And she was right!) Jade is a really magnanimous person. I can't wait for school to start so I can really show off my new bag to all those other students who better not have the same bag! Well, even if they do, it wont be as special. ^__^;;

After the awarding was done, I began a slow day of mild productivity. I tried my hardest to work on as many things as I could and finish as many projects as I could before I had to go home and get ready for work. I feel that I did at least finish and create three really nice vessels today. I'll show you the pictures of them now:




0 件のコメント: