2007年8月4日土曜日

Why The People Below Me Should Die (of natural causes, as soon as possible)


Every night this week, the people in the apartment below me have been playing LOUD, LOUD, LOUD rap music. Not that I don't like rap music, its just that i don't want to hear their horrible rap music every night from 9pm-1:30am. It really gets bothersome. I know that the family below me consist of an older man and woman, and lately I think their son (looks like hes in his 20s) has been living with them. I believe it is the son that is responsible for the horrible music. Also, this blue firebird has been showing up lately, and when its here this Hispanic girl seems to be floating around the apartments here. Once she knocked on my door (a lot...) and when I answered she laughed and said she had the wrong apartment. there are only 4 apartments here.. I fail to see how she could have made a mistake.. In that the party she was looking for was sitting outside their apartment. So, it is in my humble opinion that they should pass on by rushed natural causes. Like a bolide.

2 件のコメント:

Daniel さんのコメント...

btw, blogger is above friends. we're not myspace. Just add some links to the right side of your blog.

米音賛 さんのコメント...

haha true.