2007年8月4日土曜日

Clay, Cleaning, and a Kid.

Today... I've spend the morning cleaning my house and will continue to do so as its a horrible mess. After that I have to pick up my nephew and watch him until midnight, which isn't a problem, he's a good kid. I'll be taking him to my studio, I'll work on some of my sculptures while he plays around outside and with some clay. I like taking him to the lab with me, I think its good for all kids to get exposed to the arts as soon as they are ready and willing. Maybe I can get him to make something on his own this time. Last time he was there he made a house (in which I put all the walls up and he attacked it, giving it texture and as my professor calls it, variation). Either way, I think he enjoys it.
I'll try to post pictures of my work today, I'll take some new ones of the work I'm doing as well. And hey! Who knows, I might do a watercolor tonight and post it tomorrow! ^__^;

Well, I need to get back to cleaning!

::edit::

So I didn't get a chance to go out to the lab today. Jimi wasn't ready for the lab, due to the fact that if he throws a fit in the lab his chance of destroying very expensive things are high. So I've decided to play it save and keep him at home. Thus, I have cleaned my apartment! Just a few things left, at which I'll wait for his departure to finish.

Possibly I could start work on a painting. I've been playing videogames in between cleaning. I was playing ChuChu Rocket and Metroid fusion. I've beaten ChuChu and now I'm nearing the end of Metroid.

Nathan.

1 件のコメント:

Daniel さんのコメント...

Every time I hear you talk about throwing clay, I imagine it being accompanied by "CLAY-DOKEN!!"