2008年2月16日土曜日

Holy Crap!

So! Its been a while... I haven't had much time to post anything due to a hectic school semester. Graduation is coming soon (like in a semester or two) and thats really fucking scaring me. there is so much I need to think about... so many things I have to do get into graduate school and so many places I have to apply to... if I had hair, I'd be pulling it out. But I'm not going to freak out, I know I can do it.. but still... Gya!

In the love department, I've destroyed myself, I've entered into the arena even though I knew I would be leaving in a nominal time. That being said, I regret to say I've discovered someone who i really like. SO, you can imagine how thats going.

On the arts, I was in a show the other day at the new gallery here in stillwater. They are going to have a few more shows while I'm here, so I'll do my best to enter in to all that I can. I sold a vase as the last show! I also had a drawing in the show for $500 but I priced it so high because I didn't really want to sell it... it has some nostalgic qualities.
My watercolors have been neglected lately... I've been having trouble working out a schedule that includes my ceramics and watercolor. Speaking of Ceramics, I don't throw for class anymore. I just couldn't take the hypocrisy of it. I was just tired of making something I love and then having someone tell me to change it for the better, then after following their directions exactly, only to have them punish me for the change. Really, there isn't a lot of people (the professor especially) who specialize in throwing. It's apparent in the students work, there is no traditional background, just a free for all that I think ends up in shallow designs. Its just to much for a student to not have ANY direction. Maybe I'm just bitching... But I'm fed up with it. So I will never turn in thrown ware ever again for this teacher.
On the watercolor side, I've announced my alliance to fantasy artist! haha, whatever that means. I'm going to be painting fantasy scenes, and themes. Who knows, maybe I'll spiral out of it and start doing something no one has ever seen before. Who knows right?

Well when I have more time I'll give you my spill on the russians, time travel, building a universe, and aerogels! haha Its pretty awesome stuff! (thanks Joseph)


Ciao~~

0 件のコメント: